What is it with women that make us men so attracted? Is it their physical appearance; flowing hair, ravenous eyes, luscious lips, perky breasts, etc. Or are we attracted to their unending attitude to make us interested, vulnerable and sometimes miserable? Whatever it is, men always want to know how to attract women.
I have always been interested to know the ultimate secret to attracting women and as I had one failure to another, I gradually tried to take note of all my strategies and came up with a short list of what women need to see in a man to become attracted instantly:
- Women are attracted to confident men. No one wants a wimp; make it an effort to dress and look confident to be able to grab her attention. You don’t need to wear the latest in designer fashion for men but do consider your hygiene and especially your scent. Women have a talent in associating scents with feelings and past situations so be careful what scent you wear. I once met a girl who insisted on knowing what my perfume was and she said it reminded her of her ex.
- Women are attracted to funny men and when I say funny I mean the flirty kind of funny. Learn how to casually flirt with her to keep her interested. Like a game of cat and mouse, play with your food before you devour her after. Be careful though, flirting can be a bit dangerous. Consider the right time and place to flirt. A friend of mine landed in the ER after flirting with a girl thinking she was alone; her jealous boyfriend was just late for their date.
- Women are attracted to witty men. The art of attracting women also takes brain power; women are turned off by men who have low IQs and lacking in common sense. Women also detest men who have bodies of steel but a brain of a meathead. Don’t take me wrong but women don’t expect you to know all the names of the 44 presidents of the United States or know what the capital of the Norway is but girls have a tendency to “plan ahead”, if you get what I mean.
- Women are attracted to men who don’t mind getting dirty. She loves to see you fix her car with grease on your hands or cook with flour on your nose; these simple things somehow see the simple and down-to-earth side of a man.
- Women are attracted to charming men. Charming could mean behaved, courteous and even sensitive men. Show your “polished side” as you carry her groceries, help her out the door or volunteer to show her where to go. Women love attention and the more she gets it from you, the more she will fall into your spell.
Trust me, all of these techniques work well. When you have mastered the technique of attracting women, you may need to know how to STOP.